Saturday, March 1

21 challenge 2008 day one


I'm participating on the 21 challenge that Rhonda Farrer is hosting on Two Peas right now (If you're interested in knowing more, click here: http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=2504253). This is my journal for the challenge and my day one. I've been working on it on and off all day, in between taking care of the kids, and in the commercial breaks from the dutch Idol final tonight. Not the most effective way to do it, but I can't miss the final!! Any way, I've been painting backgrounds with acrylic paint, designed the "number plates" for each day on the computer, and put it all together with a simple design and basic colorscheme. I quite like the simplizity of it, and can now consentrate on my goal: FIND INSPIRATION IN THE LITTLE THINGS SURROUNDING ME, AND CREATE SOMETHING FROM IT EVERY DAY.... wish me luck.......







2 comments:

gudrun said...

Hei Marianne.
Tusen takk for koselig kommentar på min 21-challenge. :)
Din artjournal ser helt nydelig ut!
Koselig å møte andre norske på 2PS også. Jeg er der ikke så ofte, men kikker innom avogtil.
Jeg er mest på www.papirgleder.no det er et koselig lite forum der. ;)
Håper jeg blir mer kjent med deg gjennom denne 21day-challenge'n. :)
Ha en fin kveld.
G
:)
(min blog: http://papirbloggen.blogspot.com )

Mandi said...

Looks awesome!