Friday, March 21

21 challenge day 21: finale!

Today is the last day of the 21 challenge. I am so glad I followed through all the way. I DID IT! The challenge has made me create so much more than I normally do, and I have learned a lot more than I thought I would as well. I've learned how to find inspiration in new things, little "invisible" things, I've learned how to transform pictures with the help of digital frames, I've learned how to use my time more efficiently, I've learned how to push myself a little more, I've got new ideas of how to use up my scraps and old stuff, I've learned how helpfull and motivating it is to be praised and appreciated and I've learned and reallized how happy and lucky I am, appreciating both the little and the big things in my life.

Thank you all 21ers! Thank you for inspiring me and for paying attention. And a BIG THANK U to the no. 1 motivating person in this challenge: RHONNA! Thank you so much for doing this, for taking the time and for beeing so wonderful, talented, funny and inspiring.
These are two results of the last three days of creative action:
A romantic birthday card, hand cut and made with reused packaging cardstock from a basic grey chipboard mini album (the B&W flower design paper).
A lay out about my kids' new cool converse shoes without laces. Till (my dh) kept the fill paper from the shoes (brought it with him all the way from the US) so I could do something with it. I used it as background paper along with acrylic paint and notebook paper journaling. This is a really low cost LO. Doesn't get any cheaper than that......

2 comments:

Rhonna said...

oh my goodness...this is amazing!!!!
YOU are amazing...you did it! And I just LOVE your book!
..... and thank YOU!!!!!
R

mi@ said...

Wow! Congrats to you!
It must have been quite a challenge.
Like your work :-)