Monday, March 31

Takk for fine votter mormor! Thanks...


Today we got an unexpected package delivered with a pair of cute pink mittens for Lotte, that my grandmother had knitted. Tusen takk, mormor!!!! Lotte wanted to put them on right away, but sitting still for me to take a picture, well that's another story... I managed to take a few on-the-move photos. Another "problem" is that spring time is here, and we don't really need mittens anymore..



I'm testing out my new Canon 50mm f1.4lense at the moment, and until now I'm wowed by the pictures I can take with it. It takes great photos indoor in lowlight conditions and the best portraits. I LOVE it!!! I love the blurry background I get using the low f-stop. Here's two pictures I took while practicing. I even like the blurriness of the second one. It tells the story of a child on the go.




Here's Lotte with her first pony tails eating orange also for the first time.



And here's a little "blurry thief".....

4 comments:

mi@ said...

Så flotte votter Lotte fikk.
Tusen takk for hyggelig kommentar på SIS;-) Moro å se deg der også.

Silvitanova said...

Great pictures! I want a camera like that to!
Good to have a great knitter in the family!

Trine {Triurine} said...

Så skjønn lita frøken!
takk for koselig besøk i bloggen min! nå skal jeg glo litt her hos deg!:)

Mrs.French said...

the mittens and the pony tails are so sweet!