Tuesday, April 15

12/12 challenge april

Today I finished my april LO (lay-out) for the 12/12 challenge. In the challenge we commit to make a 12 picture LO about the 12th of every month. The pictures show everyday happenings throughout the day. I had loads of fun with my new compact digital camera, taking pictures of myself trying on clothes in the fitting room or getting ready for bed. The kind of pictures I normally - and I think most people - don't take. Click here to see the pictures in flickr. It was aspecially fun to do, as I had my good friends visiting and we did a lot of fun things. They loved playing along too. Here's the LO, featuring my 12 favorite "little things" pictures of the day:

3 comments:

Jo said...

Congrats on the catwalk.....you deserved it though!!

You should come to the sis crop, would love to meet you, we dont live that far away from each other!

Marianne Hope said...

Thank you Jo! I appreciate that SO much. And I AM comming to the crop, so I might just see you there. I'm looking forward to it.

Marianne

2H Design said...

Neat layout!