Friday, April 11

Happy, happy days!!!!

There are so many good things happening in my life right now, I can't stop smiling. Two of my LOs are beeing published in a norwegian scrapbooking magazine, "Vi scrapper". My first publishing!!! This is a BIG thing for me. And if this wasn't enough, today I was told that I hit the
catwalk on SIStv with my Cool lay-out. Yeah! Thank you SO much Debee Campos. (The catwalk is a pick of favorite LOs from all the submissions on the SIStv site last week, donne by the fashionistas (leading designers)). This was totally uninspected for me, since I've only been member for a two weeks time. Still very appriciated! The third thing I'm exited about today, is that my good friends Tove and Gyri are comming to visit. We go a long way back - all the way back to the kindergarden, and I love that we still keep in contact. This is the first time that they visit us in Holland. This will be a FUN weekend. More information about our weekend to follow. This is the LO that hit the catwalk is Cool Jonas (I had to remove the picture, since it is beeing published).

3 comments:

HegeT said...

Hei Marianne......
Så morro at jeg fant bloggen din.
Spurte Sissel i helga om du hadde blogg, men glemte å spørre om adressen, men nå har jeg altså funnet den.....

Så morro at du er blitt publisert da.....grattis.
Sånn er gøy, gir en skikkelig inspirasjons kick...

Jeg får ta en liten rundtur i bloggen din, og se på alt det fine du har laget. Og lese litt om hverdagene deres. Kan jo ta litt tis, siden jeg ikke er noen racer i engelsk..

Kom gjerne innom bloggen min en gang du har tid....

Stormandagsklem
fra HegeT

Mrs.French said...

You are incredibly talented! They should feature you!

mi@ said...

Se der var den, ja! Gratulerer nok en gang! Jeg får kikke en gang til o "Vi scrapper" nå som jeg vet hvem du er ;)