Tuesday, May 27

Big news!

Today I had an appointment with the biggest scrapbooking magazine in The Netherlands, creatief met foto's. As it shows, they are interested in working with me in the future. The first article about me was in the june issue that arrived by post today. Quite weired to read about myself like that, but very, very nice. I showed it to the boys, and Jonas, who is the subject on one of the lay-outs, said: "yes, that's me." Not exactly over-enthusiastic, but what can you expect from a 5 year old? For him, beeing in a magazine is one of the most natural things on earth. Mats was wondering why he wasn't in it... Well, back to the future, the magazine is interested in some of my other stuff too. And most likely more in the future. Happy day....

2 comments:

Momo said...

Kjempebra, Marianne. Gleder meg til å se dette.
Klem, mams

Natasja said...

Great layouts! Congrats on your article as well :D