Friday, May 30

busy times.....

So much going on right now. I am looking forward to Scrap-a-ganza next weekend and there are lots of homework to do for the workshops I'm attending. I'll be doing 8 workshops so it will be a marathon. I'm looking forward to the workshops with Donna Downey, CD Muckosky, Melodee Langworthy, Vicky Boutin and Layle Koncar (for scenic route). I dragged my mother to this event aswell (she's comming all the way from Norway!), and I hope she will stand the challenge of running from workshop to workshop. Good luck, mom! I'm looking forward to spending a weekend with you.
As for scrapbooking stuff, I am doing a lot of it, but I can't share at the moment. I'm working a lot with fabrics, lace, sewing and handstiching. So fun! As I was going through my pictures today, I found this picture of Jonas and Lotte. How cute is that? It looks like they're in love. I love to watch when they are fooling around like that.

2 comments:

mi@ said...

Åh, for et herlig bilde!! Elsker det du har gjort med den rammen. Tror du må ta et lite kurs med meg *lol*

Ser ut som vi har valgt mange av de samme kursene på SAG. Jeg er ikke forberedt i det hele tatt. Uææ...

PS.
I've tagged you ;-)

ania said...

Nydelig redigering! :) Og grattis med magasinpublisering/arbeide!! :)