Tuesday, June 3

getting ready for SAG

I've been busy editing photos for almost a week now. I have to pick out, edit and print all the photos I need for this weekends event, Scrap-a-ganza. I need photos for one hole year for the workshop "A year in the life of...". I have finally picked out my favorite 288 photos for that year, edited pretty much all of them and had them printed. They arrived by post today (ordered them yesterday afternoon - that's what I call service!). Now I am busy journaling about my 25 favorite summer memories. Today I picked out the photos for this workshop. Had to go through ALL my digital photos since 2002. Puuuh! Enough already. I'll do the remaining tomorrow. In between all this photo-computer-stuff I had to do something creative to stay sane, so I put together this cute LO of my two youngest ones. I love this picture, and of course I had to scrap it.

No comments: