Wednesday, June 25

I'm a design team member - Memory Lane Scrapbooking

Last week I was asked to join the Memory Lane Scrapbooking (MLS) design team. It's an online scrapbooking store owned by Danielle. She sells all the newest scrapbooking supplies and monthly kits. And there's a challenge and inspiration blog. I happily accepted and am now officially a design team member. I'm looking forward to challenging myself with this new task, learning new techniques and making new scrapbooking friends.

My job will be to design something from the kits every month, make LOs for the monthly sketch, participate in the dutch dares (a monthly challenge) and come up with and share new techniques and projects for the blog. Lots of work comming my way, I know, but it's all good - and fun.

4 comments:

Evi said...

Welcome Marianne!! I'm looking forward to work with you! (uhh...is dat goed engels?? hihi)

Anonymous said...

åh! så gøy! gratulerer ;o) du får si ifra når du trenger barnevakt da :D hilsen Martine

Trine {Triurine} said...

oj, så artig!!! gratulerer så utrolig mye! du er jo knallflink, så de er jo kjempe heldige!

pst, så et par lo'er fra deg i viScrapper også! (fikk nemlig endelig somla meg til å kjøpe det forrige nr..hihi)

D@nielle said...

happy you joined us, so looking forward to meeting you !