Monday, June 30

MLS sketch # 7 and my LO

This is my first assignment as a design team member for MLS, sketch # 7 and is drawn by Evi. This is also posted on the design team blog...



...and this is what I did with it. The LO is about this picture of my mother with her first grand daughter. I wanted a bit of vintage look, to go with the picture, and used fabric from an old bed sheet (I think it was mine when I was little) and a piece of lace. The text is written on diy tape and the flower accent is from Queen & co. Since it was white on white background, I distressed the edges with chalk, to make it stand out. I finished the LO with some stiches here and there..... The colors and contrasts in the pics doesn't quite stand up to the original LO, but you get the impression of it....


1 comment:

D@nielle said...

great lo, so cool you jumped right in !