Sunday, June 29

Yes, we have a kitchen! and our little Lotte is two!!

Friday we finally had our kitchen placed. Boy, it's SO nice to have a kitchen again. And I love the open space we have created. I love it, love it. Of course not everything was delivered correctly, so there still are some changes to be done, but all in all it's all good and very usable. I stayed up til 3 am saturday morning to put as much as possible in place, but I'm still not finished. I'll take my time, do a little by little. I'm taking the opportunity to get rid of stuff I don't use. So, even if it's still messy, here's a few pics....

And then there is little Lotte, turning two in the middle of this. Saturday was her day. She was so cute putting on the family birthday crown, opening presants, blowing out candles and eating cake. She danced to Mats' "happy bithday" on the piano, and was just really happy about all the attention. Whenever somebody called to congratulate her, she took the phone, said "hei", then "ja", then "bye" and she was done and passed the phone on to me.


2 comments:

Miranda said...

Wow I love that birthday Crown, what a great idea. You have to tell me where I can find one myself.

Marianne Hope said...

The crown is from Germany. It was a present to my son, Mats, 5 years ago, so I'm not sure it's still for sale. You could try googling after "Der kleine K├Ânig" in Germany.