Monday, July 21

12/12 challenge july

So, I finally managed to put this months 12/12 pictures together. My goal has been to make different designs on all my 12/12 LOs, and so far I have managed. It's all squares this time. And a hybrid. I put together the LO with pictures manually and filled in the numbers and the text in PSE after I photographed it. Again it was a stay-at-home day, just me and the kids. The boys found 2 frogs in the garden, and made them a pond with rocks and plants in it. This kept them busy for hours. I love the picture of Lotte dressed up in a knight costume! She's so cute....(the quality of this LO is not great, due to my broken camera, the little compact just isn't the same....)

2 comments:

merideth said...

love this layout! it looks so . . . cool. so graphic-design-y. :)

they're diff layouts each month? i think i'll look them all up and see how you did them...

Amie said...

nicely done!