Saturday, July 12

ScrappeMania - Altered project challenge

I've had a go at a ScrappeMania challenge again, and this time we were to make an altered product where we had to use flowers. I made an art journal with pieces of old newspapers and acrylic paint ++. My flowers are actually the back (what you normally toss away) of some Queens & Co. felt flowers that I painted. So fun to do, and I'm very happy with the outcome. Finally I have a place to put all my inspiration pieces and artistic ideas. Love it! Hope you do to...











3 comments:

Kristina said...

Åå, jeg digger den. En sånn skulle jeg virkelig hatt selv. =)
Takk for at du deltar.

Kristina

Trine {Triurine} said...

skikkelig flott! smart sak det der.. kaskje jeg må stjele ideen? hihi!
takk for du deltar!
Trine

Kristina said...

Du.. Hva har du skrevet med på framsiden? Oppe til høgre.. Printet det ut? Stempel?