Sunday, August 17

Awards and Dutch Dare #46 Preview

I'm a bad blogger at the moment. I've got a lot going on with different assignments +++. Today my dear father in law came to stay the week. I love it when he comes to visit. He's definately the sweetest and cooles father in law anyone could have. This also means my scraproom is occupied, and I'll have less opportunity to get things done. To add on this, I've been awarded by two great girls, Mi@ and brita and I'm very honored. Thank you girls, I really appreciate it. And then I feel bad, cause I really don't have the time to figure out who to pass them on to, there's to many and I don't know who's has them already. So please, bare with me. Here are the awards and please check out these girls blogs, they both make beautiful stuff:





Also, we're having a new dutch dare comming up on wednesday. Here's a preview:




Need to run down and socialize....

No comments: