Friday, August 15

ScrappeMania challenge {ManiaSommer}

Busy, busy, busy. I have been a single mom this week as my dh was in Portland, now I'm tired.... Have done a lot of creating though, but most of it is stuff I can't share yet. Some of it is stuff for a guest designer assignment and boy have I been having fun. The stuff I got to use was all "Vintage" style, and since I'm normally not a vintage scrapper, I had to really turn my brain for this one. All good though. I love a challenge...Turn in in September for more on this part..... I've had a go on the {ManiaSommer} challenge where the challenge was to use LOTS of flowers. There really are a LOT of flowers on this LO if you count the flowers on the design paper AND on the photo. And I have got 2 handmade ones; the green felt flower is handcut AND hand sewn and the crocketed flower is made by my mother. Thanks Mom! I'm quite happy with my little hand cut butterfly as well. I put hidden journaling behind the picture. The little flower picking guy on the photo is Mats at the age of 20 monts. At the age of 7 1/2 he is still a flower picking guy, picking flowers for mom everywhere we go...

I'm sorry about the poor quality of the photo. Since my good old canon rebel is broken, I had to use the compact camera and the colors are way off and so is the sharpness.... It's just not the same, sigh.... Thankfully my dh will bring a brand new canon SLR camera tomorrow - the newest of the newest - so no need to feel sorry for me..LOL. Point is; don't judge my LO on this poor picture...









5 comments:

Vibeke said...

Herlig Lo - litt annerledes. Likte denne!!:)

Brita said...

Nydelig!

Award til deg hos meg!

Kristina said...

Såå herlig da!! :)

Takk for at du deltar.

Kristina

D@nielle said...

so cute !

Trine {Triurine} said...

så søt denne var! gøy du henger deg på!