Friday, September 26

12/12 challenge september and a blog candy

Yet another month and yet another 12th has passed, so here's this months 12/12 LO. I did a simple one this time, just felt like it. And, I wanted to use my new calender stamp....



And, on the norwegian challenge blog ScrappeHuset there is a fun fun challenge going on, however this is only for norwegians (or those who can read norwegian..ha, ha). It's called "forumUtfordringen 2008" and if you are one of those who can read norwegian, you should check it out. And if you put this blogcandy on your blog, you stand the chance of winning the fantastic christmas collection from 3ndy papir.

And this is what I found in my mailbox the other day. It certainly made my day. Loads of papers from chatterbox +++++. I won it by posting on the scarlet lime blog some time ago. How cool is that???? Did I already say how much I love Scarlet Lime???



1 comment:

O said...

I like the 12 of 12 :) The stamp is a great idea...I think I need one ;)