Wednesday, September 10

And the nominees are.....

...this has been my little secret for almost 3 (!!) months, and finally it's official: I AM ONE OF THE 5 FINALISTS IN THE DUTCH SCRAP AWARDS!!!!! If you wonder what the Scrapawards is, it's a scrapbooking competition arranged by the magazine Scrap! and the winner gets to call herself "scrapbooker of the year", wins a huge box of scrapbooking supply and will be guest designer for the magazine. I feel like I've won already, beeing in the top 5, so anything more than that will just be a huge plus. I hope some of you out there will vote for me - but only if you think I deserve it, of course. Here's the link to where you can vote, but as far as I can see, it's not working yet. The link is http://www.scrapawards.nl/ Hope they will sort out the link problem soon...... I'm not allowed to show the submitted LOs, but a few sneakies should be fine ... When we bought the magazine at the grocery store today, I picked up the magazine from the shelf and showed my pages to Jonas. The first thing he saw was his own picture looking back at him and he looked at me and said "hoe kan dat?" which means "how can that be?". Lotte took a peak as well and enthusiasticly said "jojo!" Kinda made my day......








13 comments:

Angèle said...

Fantastisch! En van harte proficiat. Terecht verdiend, want je scrapt geweldig. Ik denk dat ik me vandaag trakteer en naar de boekshop ga.... Liefs, Angèle

Mamma said...

Grattis! Jeg følger spent med!
Klem fra paps og meg

Frences said...

Dag Marianne, heb natuurlijk even de concurrentie opgezocht... Wist trouwens niet dat we de lo's niet mochten laten zien eigenlijk.... is jou dat verteld?? Gefeliciteerd hoor en mooie lay-outs heb je gemaakt!!! Hoop natuurlijk dat je niet wint, hihi ;)

Veel succes en wat een eer he!
Groetjes Frences

ania said...

WOHOO!!! Grattis!!!!! Så stort!!!! :D Og så velfortjent da :D

D@nielle said...

congrats, we gaan natuurlijk allemaal stemmen !!

TheLittleFrog said...

Hey, Congratulations. That is awesome!!!

Trine {Triurine} said...

wow, så utrolig moro!!! grattis! du er utrolig flink!
gratulerer foresten med seiern på dugnaden!

Vibeke said...

Wow - gratulerer. Spennende!!:)

Evi said...

Proficiat! Super leuk!!!

Margriet said...

Dat ziet er goed uit. Ik ben heel benieuwd naar de lo's

Angèle said...

Marianne, ik heb een vraagje. Kan jij mij vertellen of er in Nederland ook papier uit Noorwegen te koop is? En dan bedoel ik het prachtige papier van 3indypapir. Alvast hartelijk dank, Angèle

Jeanette said...

Spennende! Venter i spenning her.

M@risk@ said...

Van harte gefeliciteerd met je nominatie, je hebt prachtige dingen gemaakt. Succes!