Tuesday, September 9

Dutch SIStv crop #4

On Sunday there was a dutch SIStv crop again - for the fourth time - and again it was organized by Silvia. This time Marcia and her shop de creatie in Veghel joined in on the hosting and it was the best crop til now in my eyes. Great location and a yummie lunch, see picture beneath. I was a vegetarian for the day (joining Silvia) and it was delicious!!! Marcia had put together goodiebags for everyone and she had prizes to win. Guess who won??? I was just saying to my Norwegian scrapbooking friend, Helle, "I never win, anyway..." and I hear my name said out load. So I did win. I won "the me book" by Autumn Leaves. Cool. And even more funny, later on the day, there was more drawings, and Helle said "I'm going out for some "fresh air", I never win anyway...", and the second she left the room, her name was said out loud. She won a "designing with fabric" book... Hmm! I had a great time at the crop, mostly chatting with my two neighbors, Silvia and Helle (it was really nice to chat in Norwegian again, Helle...), but I also got to meet Evi from my DT for the first time. Just as nice in person as in her mails... I managed to (almost) finish one LO made from Marcias "Get Inspired" kit and one photo swap LO for Linda Loe. She made me a great LO of Mats, I'll try to upload a pic of it later (have to take the pic first, ha, ha). Hope you are ok with the LO I made you Linda.... I found it really hard to design a LO with somebody elses pictures. I missed the connection to the picture and the story behind it, so if you don't like it, I'm sorry... Think I'll stick to my own pictures in the future...

Thank you Silvia and Marcia for a great event!!!


My favorite photo of the day. Silvia and me photographing our vegi design dinner...
There were 33 scrapping ladies...

If you ever wondered what a crop looks like.....
this is what I almost finished...


if you wonder what Helle looks like... Believe me, she is just as sweet in person as she looks like on this photo
Silvia arranging the photo swap....

6 comments:

Silvitanova said...

I had so much fun! Thank you for posting all those pictures (mine didn't turn out that nice!)
xxxSilvia

Marcia Hamelijnck said...

Great pictures! I had a lot of fun at the crop with all the SISters!
xo
Marcia

D@nielle said...

so missed coming, but I had a great day too !

Trine {Triurine} said...

åh, det så skikkelig moro ut!!!

Steffi said...

I would have liked to join you! They scap in Shanghai too..ich erzähl dir bald mehr!
Gruß Steffi

mi@ said...

Jasså, vært på treff altså? Det har ikke jeg fått med meg *hehe*
Skulle gjerne vært der ser jeg!

*misunnelig*