Wednesday, September 3

Pencil lines # 100 !!! Congrats! and a "unique" challenge at Scrappehuset

Pencil lines is celebrating their sketch #100! Congratulation girls! This weeks beautiful sketch is provided by Kelli Crowe! I was SO inspired by this sketch that I immediately sat down to design. At the same time there is a "unique" challenge at scrappehuset to use alternative scrapbooking supplies with "unique" as the theme. I thought I'd combine these two challenges, so I made a unique sketch LO, hi,hi. I just love to work with circles, and here's what I came up with. Used a lot of stuff from my scarlet lime kits. Fabric, hand cut felt title and elements and lots of buttons are my unconventional items. Hope you like it, TFL.

14 comments:

Mamma said...

Nyyyydelig - spesielt bildet, da!

Mams

Kristina said...

Åå, denne her var lekker altså. Digger oppsettet. :)

domestic goddess said...

beautiful layout, love all the stiching
anna x

Aquarell said...

Så herlig LO! Flott med sømmen.:D

Beate said...

Vannvittig lekker!! Og enig med Kristina, digger oppsettet! :)

Takk for at du deltar
Beate
ScrappeHuset

Birgit said...

Wonderful! Love the sewing!!

paperpassion said...

What a gorgeous photo! Layout looks fantastic!

marjan said...

Hi,I saw your link on the Pencil line Blog..love what you did with the sketch!
Beautiful photo.

~Sasha Farina~ said...

love your take on the sketch!! beautiful layout :) Thanks for playing!!!

suebaru said...

Love the stitched circles! Don't forget to email it to our readers gallery too!

Tracie H said...

What a stunning Lo you created.
TFS.
Tracie.x.x

ちゅと said...

such a cute layout! I love it;)!!

ania said...

Oi, trodde jeg hadde kommentert denne allerede -- men altså, superb layout da!!!

Jeanette said...

Denne er skikkelig fin! Utrolig herlig bilde, og oppsett!