Tuesday, September 2

Scrappedugnad challenged by Tove Tyll

I LOVE the challenge at scrappedugnad this month. We were challenged by tovetyll to make/design the background paper ourselfs, which means NO design paper as background. We also needed to use one piece of candy paper from the grocery store and use at least three different colors. This challenge definately got my creative juices flowing, and was SO fun to do. I had the sketch at pencil line in mind when I designed it. I used a white canvas/cardstock and sewed different scrap paper circles and two stripes of felt onto it. The picture frame is made of a linnen ribbon and the silvery circle is the piece of goodie paper (from a kinder chocolate bar) that was required. Then I doodled the title (SO FUN, but oh so time absorbing....ha, ha). The edges got a treatment of blue acrylic paint. Lots of sewing on this LO. Hope I filled the requirements for the challenge and TFL!




2 comments:

ania said...

Wow, rett og slett SUPER!!:D

mari said...

knallkul!!!digger den enkle, men allikevel rĂ¥stilige looken!