Tuesday, September 23

ScrappeMania challenge - journaling

This is a last minute go at the journaling challenge at ScrappeMania that expires today. I just love this picture of Till and me, and I wanted to play around with it in photoshop. First I distressed the disturbing background with a brown brush and then I filled in the whitespace with the journaling in my favorite font at the moment, typewriter. A little bit hard to read on this picture maybe, but it's ok in real life. The journaling is about how I love to dance with my dh and how we danced the day we met - and of course how much I love him. Just had to get it out... The rest of the LO is very simple, as I wanted the focus to be on the picture and journaling.

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Great LO Marianne, loved the creativity on this take!

D@nielle said...

love how you did the journaling !

ToneF said...

Denne var kjempeflott!!! LIkte veldig godt det eknle oppstette her, og så kult at du har fylt inn med masse tekst på bldet!
Jeg digger også sånne skrivemaskinfonter :o)

Ha en flott dag!!!

Renée said...

Digger denne!
Kjempefint med det enkle oppsettet og all teksten på bildet! :)