Sunday, September 28

Yippeee, I won!! - eh not the Scrapawards folks...

So, I've been baking my favorite cheese pastry and norwegian buns (boller, yam) today. Loving my new kitchen. The boys joined in to make a salad that Mats learned at school, with cucumber, apple, carrot and raisins. Their new favorite. Check out the picture, how prowd Mats was, hi,hi. Now, taking a break from all the baking, for a little blogsurfing, I got a very nice surprise when I checked out the ScrappeMania blog. Hey, I won the journaling challenge!!!! How cool is that? It sure made me very, very happy, and I can't wait to get my hands on all those cool tags from Elle's studio. Talking about ScrappeMania, big things will happen in october, so be sure to check it out (that is, if you can read norwegian...hi, hi). On october 6th, Mania Runway will start, and I am signed in and ready to go. It sounds like SO much fun. If you can read norwegian and you want to join, you still have until oct. 3rd, to sign in, so, what ARE you waiting for??? And now, take a look at this little toothles guy.....

Last thursday, when I came back from swim lesson with Jonas, I found the table beautifully laid with plates and forks and a cute bowl of Mats' selfmade salad. He was SO prowd, and it was really delicious. He had done the cutting all by himself, I was really impressed myself.

4 comments:

Mamma said...

Kjempeflott, Mats. Fortsett å hjelpe mamma, du. Klem fra Momo
(Du er heldig, Marianne!)

TheLittleFrog said...

Congratulations!!! I am sooo happy for you, I am loving the page:0)

mi@ said...

Gratulerer,Marianne! Lekker layout.
Mye flott du har laget siden siste jeg var innom.

Håper du kan komme en tur til Paris!

Klem

D@nielle said...

congrats !