Thursday, October 2

DD # 48 - lift a dutch scrapbooker

Finally another dutch dare! We have done some changes to the planning on our dare blog, and from now on there will be a new DD on the first wednesday of the new month, once a month only. This gives both you and us a little bit more time to finish the dare. There will also be a sketch and a project or a technique once a month, and always on wednesdays. All this information can be found in the column on the right side of the blog. This months dare is to scraplift a dutch scrapbooker, so you really can't go wrong with this one. I lifted Marcia Hamelijnk, who's work I have always admired. I love her use of colors, and chabby shic style. And I wanted to finally try my new gesso, which is why I decided to lift this LO . I know I made a LO with this pic before, but I couln't find a more perfect photo for this project... Don't forget to check out who and what the other girls lifted here...






2 comments:

Kawi said...

Beautiful LO AMAZING!

TheLittleFrog said...

I'm loving it!!!