Sunday, October 5

Design your life - week 1

I have finished the 2 first assignments for the DYL class with Cathy Zielske. All about balance this week and the LOs are based on Cathy's sketches. It's quite a different way of designing than what I have been doing lately and kind of going back to how I used to scrapbook in the beginning, but I still love it. It's classy and timeless and doable. I've tried to make it more me, by sewing and using paint. It's such a good way to use multiple photo's and foto's that are hard to fit into a looser design. In the journaling I'm trying to focus on what these pictures are about, what they mean to me and how they affect my life.



2 comments:

Kyla said...

Your layouts are WONDERFUL! I can't wait to see more of your work in the DYL gallery!

Susanne Hüttner said...

Hi "classmate" :-)
Love the LOs, especially, how you added "YOURSELF"!