Friday, October 3

Designing my life

One of my first scrap idols back when I started scrapbooking, was Cathy Zielske. Her simple graphic designs and her amazing journaling still inspire me and the way I design today. I wish I could be as good with words as she is, but as I know that's not gonna happen, I consentrate on trying to be as good a designer as she is, but still in my own style. This is why I have signed in for her online class "Design your life" on Big Picture Scrapbooking. It is actually a 12 weeks(!!) class, so I'll be following this all the way til christmas day (dec. 25th) - as if I didn't have enough other things to do before christmas, ha, ha. The first class started yesterday and we are allready signed up to make two LOs based on two of her sketches. This is something I will have to attend to a little later this week, as I am very occupied with making 9 (!) LOs for Creatief met foto's this weekend (deadline is monday!!!). But I did do the preWork assignment last week, so here it is:

2 comments:

D@nielle said...

great that your taking her workshop, I just don't have the time LOL. But love your lo !

ania said...

KJempelekker - denne fargekombinasjonen digget jeg! :)