Thursday, October 9

Five random facts about me you might not know....

..so I'm taking this GREAT class about blogging at SIStv, done by the wonderful Kimberly Brimhall. I've been wanting to bring my blog to the next level designwise for a long time, just didn't quite know how to. Well, this class gave me a kick in the right direction, so keep stopping by in the weeks to come, there just might be some changes around here...

..and as for the title of this post. I've gathered 5 random facts about me that you might not know or believe for that matter....ha, ha. So, here it goes:

1. I have a bachelour degree in economy, taken in Mannheim, Germany but currently I work as a SAHM (if you don't know what that is, well that's to bad.....hi, hi)
2. I have lived in 5 different countries and speak 4 languages fluently
3. I hate doing laundry
4. I was on the "babe list" in "highschool"
5. I could count on one hand the times I've watched TV the last 9 months!

So, do you believe these things? Are you shocked, are you like "whateva". I'd LOVE to hear what you think.

9 comments:

kim brimhall said...

i am jealous of #2

and im with you on #3

Thanks for the sweetness!

have fun!
loves,kb

Ashley M said...

wow! 4 languages! thats amazing!

kairlotta said...

I love your blog. I'm taking Kim's class with you. I think you look like the American actress Kim Basinger!! Especially the photo in the upper right hand corner.

Evi said...

Leuk om te lezen:))
Ik kijk wel wat meer tv hoor...ik mis niets van grey's anatomy :)

almadr said...

4 languages! I'd love to speak so many!
and just wanted to add i made you my fave sis at sistv 'cause I love your works
have a great weekend
Anna

Francine said...

Let's see, I have 2 and 1/2 languages down, I'm catching up with you! lol

jessica nole said...

very impressive! especially not watching tv- i can't believe grey's doesn't make you cave in on the no tv.

Peachtree Studio - lifestyle photography said...

kim is awesome.
your blog looks great
hope to meet you on Monday :)

Court

Peachtree Studio - lifestyle photography said...

kim is awesome.
your blog looks great
hope to meet you on Monday :)

Court