Sunday, October 5

Guest designer at ScrappeMania!!

Guess who is guest designing at ScrappeMania this month??? Well, if you guessed me, you guessed right. I LOVE that challenge blog and I have been a fan from the very beginning. So, it is a huge honor for me to be guest designing AND challenging some of you out there. If you are non norwegian speaking, but still would like to do the challenge, I welcome you to join. I have a RAK for the winner, norwegian or not. The challenge is as follows:

Make a LO with something old (older than 3 years), fabric, something handmade and where you either stich by hand or use your sewing machine. Sound hard? No way, just look what I did. I used an old fabric from a bed sheet that used to be mine (as a little girl) and sewed it on. The buttons are sewn on by hand (you could do either one). The journaling block is my hand made thingie. So you guys, get at it, do your best. I can't wait to see what you come up with. And be sure to check out the fantastic LOs the Mania girls put together here. And remember to post the link to your creations on the Mania blog, not here. I'd love a comment about it here as well, though...

3 comments:

ninabakke said...

Gratulerer :) Skal inn å lese om deg nå. Kjempe spennende. FLott blogg du har!

{ Kristina } said...

Wohoo!! Kjempemoro å ha deg med på laget Marianne! :D Og det var en super utfordring vi fikk. Stoff må jeg bruke oftere. Har faktisk fått noe gammelt av min mormor i dag.

Layouten din er kjempefin. :)

Kawi said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG!