Wednesday, October 8

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.....

...you just might wonder; do I not know it's only october and we do not sing christmas carols in october... Well, the thing is, I DO know it's october, BUT I'm really just thinking about christmas and all the things I want to do before then. Making christmas cards is one of those things, and what better month but october do we have, to start making those holiday cards you normally do last minute? Why not just get it done now, and have more time to do all those other things you need to do? For this very reason, I made a bunch of cards to show on the MLS blog. SO if you want to get some ideas or just some inspiration, please go ahead and take a look. My favorite products from this project must be the Toga Scrapbooking letter stickers. You get both black and white squares in one package and LOTS! of stickers. They really go a LONG way (and they stick bether than other similar stickers, not mentioning any names....). AND I'm loving the craft (cardstock). And the Hambly rub-ons, and.... Here's an example of what I made:

5 comments:

almadr said...

love your cards. I'm a big fan of cardboard myself but never thought it'll look so great at Christmas cards!
and just want to add that I like your blog - you've got awesome banner!
I bookmarked this site so I'll pop in more often ;-)
xoxo
Anna

Rachael said...

I am in your blogging class and i just dropped by to take a look at your blog. I am in love with your banner! So cool!

Ashley M said...

in the blog class as well... popped in to say hi! LOVE your cards! they are too cute! and loving your design so far! looks great!

Carolyn said...

great cards, and i like your blog - so many cool features. :)

Romy said...

Wat een prachtige kaarten! Heel mooie kleurencombinaties en superstijlvol! Chapeau.