Thursday, October 30

Look what I digged out today and a blog candy...

Today I finished this weeks entry for ManiaRunway, and boy did I have a quirky assignment this time. All participants have to make a LO with a song title as title and everyone got one specific song adressed to them. I got "TEENAGE DIRTBAG"!!!!!!!! I guess you all would like to give that a try....no? Well,.... I had to dig out some old embarassing photos of me in my teens. The scariest part is that these pictures are taken 20 (!!!) years ago. 20 years! Anyway, I am not allowed to show the LO yet - that will have to wait till sunday - but I'll show you the pictures of me, to prepare you for sunday...ha, ha. Please be nice to me.... The first picture is from 1987, the second from 1988 and the last from 1989 (I was 17). Nothing more to say about that....
And over to something completely different. Beate, a really cute and tallented, norwegian scrapbooker is having a blog candy, so if you want the chance to win some great stuff, you should check it out.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Love da hair :) What a stunning Pencillines layout!!

Mamma said...

Veeeeldig lik Morten på bilde nr 3!!!!
Klem

Gladie said...

Tatt i betraktning at dette var høyeste mote den gangen er det jo knallflotte bilder av deg! :) Du ser ut akkurat slik jeg husker venninnene mine fra den gang ;)