Wednesday, October 15

MLS sketch #10 and some Roze Moka!

So, here's my LO for this months MLS sketch challenge . To see the sketch, click here and I hope there are a few of you that feel like participating, dutch or non dutch. I'd love it if you dropped me a line if you do. For this LO I used one of my favorite papers at the moment, Roze Moka. The paper and the pics are so beautiful, I had to keep it simple. A little paint, some sewing and voila! The other girls have amaizing LOs to show and they all used the sketch in a different way. That is SO cool!



Speaking of Roze Moka, look what I got in the mail on saterday! It's my prize for my win on scrappedugnad back in september. The prize was sponsored by scrappejungelen and I LOVE it! Look at those colors! This put a huge smile on my face this weekend. As it turned out it was the last win ever on this blog, as the girls at scrappedugnad decided to end it after that, which is really sad, but understandable (they have a lot going on). You can also read more about the challenge and my LO here .

2 comments:

Mamma said...

Kjempefin! Bringer frem gode minner fra i sommer.
Klem

neeta said...

Denne her var helt nyyyydelig!! Og jeg digger syingen din under tekststripene, skulle ønske jeg kunne sy beint også, hihi;)

Ønsker deg en fin kveld!