Wednesday, October 29

Pencil lines #108 and some weekend pictures

I did it again....got inspired by yet another pencil line sketch. This weeks sketch is based on circles, and...... well, I have a thing for circles, so..... I used some of my latest favorite photos of Lotte and Jonas. Loads of sewing, fabric, felt, ribbon and buttons on this LO.



And here are some of the things we did this weekend:


I sewed on fabric! I plan to make most christmas presents myself this year, and this is my first project, a bedding set for Lottes dolls bed. Cute isn't it? Made in a few hours. The bed is handmade by one of my neighbors.


Here are Till and Lotte making "slow food". Ha, ha. You need a LOT of patience to let Lotte in on the cooking preparations. They do look cute though, eh?


I made delicious norwegian sweet buns with soya milk for the first time. We are trying to figure out if Lotte might be allergic to cow milk. The buns tasted just as good as with ordinary milk, so no problemo there. The next day, they were all gone. In the background you can spot Till making dinner...My man...
We made our traditional pumpkin "monsters". Ooooo, scary....

And this is Lotte, ready for "kindergarden", at 8:15 on monday morning after 1 week of vacation. School starts at 8:30, and we never leave before 8:25, but this girl is SO ready to go back to "school" she walks around like this for 10 minutes while waiting for the rest of us

8 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne
I love your layout the photos are great and I love the colours you have used.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Birgit said...

prachtig die LO met het naaiwerk! Dat poppebedje is echt schattig en jullie baksels zien er heerlijk uit!

lisa said...

Thank you for visiting my blog, so glad you did as I have now found yours and LOVE IT !!!
The LO is so inspirational. I love all the different textures : )
The tiny bed is so cute, I wish my little girl had been into dolls.
lis x

Beate said...

Knallflott layout!! Likte den kjempegodt.

Ønsker deg en riktig fin kveld. :)

Maren said...

Ååhhh, for en stilig LO :) Noen skikkelig søte bilder! Liker stilen din så godt, de enkle rene sidene med spennende detaljer :)

Evi said...

Leuke foto's allemaal!!!
Wat een lief dekbed:)

almadr said...

Another great lo Marianne!
love your works that's why I added you to my faves - hope you don't mind it, but if you do,please let me know.
xoxo
Anna

D@nielle said...

the sheets look adorable ! great lo too.