Thursday, October 16

ScrappeMania and scRapp #5 and huge sale at MLS!

As I am a guest designer at ScrappeMania this month, I've also made a LO for this months scRapp, where we lifted a girl called ceggo. This is my LO, one more for my collection of favorite summer memories. This was a quicky, made in no time. I used papers from one of my Scarlet Lime kits.




Also if you are dutch and reading this, Danielle is having a huge sale in her Memory Lane Scrapbooking online shop. She is making room for new stuff, so you should definitely go and check it out and make some bargains. 

3 comments:

Vibeke said...

Denne likte jeg!!! Stilig LO:)

ania said...

Kjempelekkert - diggbare farger! :) :)

D@nielle said...

LOL I don't know how to do quickie lo's, it doesn't look it, like the colors you used !