Tuesday, October 21

Some good news!

I am being published in Creating Keepsakes!!!!! I am SO excited. I am not allowed to tell which LO, so that will have to remain a secret until....MARCH 2009! Yes, I know it's a looong wait, but that's how far ahead they plan. Anyhoooo, this little message did make me quite a bit happier today, after having another tough night with Jonas being sick and throwing up, Lotte feeling way to good and awake in the middle of the night AND moi getting sick as well this morning. Thankfully I had a babysitter AND I did get my dh back today, so I was allowed to stay in bed most of the day, feeling sorry for myself (ha, ha, I am feeling better now). I actually did get one more happy message today, but that will have to wait untill tomorrow..

3 comments:

Ingunn said...

Gratulerer!!! Så kult, gleder meg til å se deg i bladet!

HegeT said...

Gratulerer med enda en publisering!!!!....

Og god bedring, til både store og små.....

klem fra
HegeT

D@nielle said...

woohoooeeee Congrats on your publication !