Sunday, October 26

This weeks ManiaRunway LO and a dyl LO

Another week of Maniarunway assignment, and here's my entry this week. And here's the runway show with loads of great designs again. The assignment was to scrap your busy everyday life, no pictures with people in them, only stuff that symbolize your daily activities. I had enough symbolic pictures that really spoke for them selves, and kept the LO simple. I finally found use for those die cuts and mini's that I purchased while living in Portland. I especially love the little table set with fork and knife. So cute isn't it? And the pacifier is kinda cute too. It symbolizes life with a busy two year old, who thankfully still takes a nap in the middle of the day....





I decided to show one of my LOs that I did for Cathy Zielskes class as well. It's pretty basic and it's based on a sketch, so it does not really have a WOW factor, but I just love the picture and the story about Mats' love for books right now. And that's what this LO really is about; getting the story told.

4 comments:

solsiv said...

Smart løsning på oppgaven :-)
Bestikket var knallsøtt !! :-)
Kjempefin LO

oheidia said...

Veldig fin og ryddig LO om hverdagens utfordringer og elementer. Likte godt alle bildene. Hærlig løsning :=)

{ Kristina } said...

Din var en av mine favoritter denne gangen. :D Råstilig altså. Liker veldig godt den spisebrikken med kniv og gaffel. Aldri sett noe sånt på en layout før.

D@nielle said...

great lo's !!