Wednesday, November 26

busy, busy...making christmas presents....bad blogger... and some "take a pic" pictures

First out is a little peaky at one of the presents I am done making. It is SO cute, I cant wait for Christmas to finally give it to one of my favorite persons.... Lots of sewing, all kinds of tags (the ones in the picture are from Elle's Studio), old and handed down fabric, felt...... a cool notebook.




We are in the land of Sinterklaas and Zwartepiet right now. This is such a huge celebration here in Holland, and we are learning to love this tradition. The kids love it big time, and although Mats is starting to figure out that Sinterklaas is not real, he still can't quite seem to let go of his beliefs.


Another peak at something I am making a lot of right now. Sorry can't tell you exactly what it is, but feel free to guess...



And this is what met me in the garden Monday morning. Is this what you call snow bells (eller snøklokker på norsk)? ha, ha. The weather in this country is so weird. I actually have strawberries in my garden right now, a bit unsure whether they will turn red though..... These are my photos for this weeks challenge at the take a pic challenge blog; to take pictures of the weather.



And what about this? Snow and lime? Do those go together??

3 comments:

Sidsel said...

.... vi har ikke snø ....
Ser ut som du har hatt det travelt med å sy etter at vi var hos dere. Derfor ikke veldig mye nytt på bloggen? Jeg har scrappet noen av bildene fra skogsturen vår. Tror det blir fint.
Klem

HegeT said...

Så utrolig kul den notisboka ble...Kommer nok til å falle i smak hos mottakeren....

Blåklokker, lime og snø er vel heller en usikker kombinasjon...

Kos deg på hobbypulten med flere julegaver......

klem
HegeT

D@nielle said...

can't wait to see what you're making. I don't think I will be making gifts this year, but hey who knows ....