Wednesday, November 26

Do you remember.....

..... this???? You have until sunday 30th, so there is still time to win my RAK. I have already received a couple of cool LO's, but I'd love to see more teen pictures...

And I just had to show these cute little lavender pockets (you know, to put/hang between your clothes to make them smell good) that my sweet little boys made the other day. I think that is pretty darn good for two little boys of 5 and almost 8... Mats is making them to give to his teachers for christmas, Jonas wanted to keep his to himself and that's very okey....cutie... this first one is Jonas'
...and this is Mats' heart. Lucky teachers....

2 comments:

Sidsel said...

Ja, det må jeg si! Godt gjort av dere, gutter. Læreren din er heldig, Mats!

Klem fra Momo

D@nielle said...

this is just too cute !