Tuesday, November 4

I am featured in Donna Downeys newsletter!!!

I just got a newsletter from Donna Downey, and guess who was in it???.....Well, moi! I can't believe it, but I am really there, it's my picture, my work, my words. I submitted some of my LO's for her Trash to Tresure (TtT) challenge in her september newsletter. The challenge was to recycle FABRIC and she loved my work. Yeah!! I was over the moon when she wrote me to ask if she could feature me in her next newsletter, and you know I didn't say no...This is such an honor. Thank you Donna, for this opportunity, and thank you for giving art a new dimension. If you haven't already, you should check out her blog, enjoy her funny little video messages, maybe join her campaign for creativity (I have, see the green banner to the right) and she will add your blog to her list. You can also sign up for her newsletter there, which I highly recommend - not because I am in it - but because you get inspired and you get to read about her challenges, workshops, products and more. Good stuff. Okey, I'm off to make some christmas presents.....or maybe a LO, who knows.....

4 comments:

ToneF said...

Hei!!! Så akkurat Donnas Newsletter så jeg skynda meg inn her for å gratulere deg :)
Så artig!!!
Gratulerer så masse masse! Det var jo så gøy ;)
Og velfortjent! Du er så flink og kreativ!!!
Ha en flott uke :o)

Kirst said...

Hi Marianne. I just linked to your Blog from Donna's newsletter, and i just wanted to let you know that I think that your work is beautiful and has inspired me today.

Thanks for sharing your work for us all to enjoy.
Kirsten (Sydney, Australia)

{ Kristina } said...

Hei du..

Ville bare si takk for omtanken, og at det går greit her, tross forholdene. Har vært to dødsfall her, et familiemedlem og en barndomsvenn.

Og imens jeg er her inne, så må jeg jo bare si at du har laget så utrolig mye flott i det siste. Liker spesielt godt "teenage dirtbag". Syns litt synd i deg når jeg leste at du hadde fått den sangtittelen, men jammen løste du oppgaven som bare det!

D@nielle said...

very cool indeed :D