Friday, November 14

just a few pics and the winner of scrap awards is...

These are not high quality pictures as they are taken by my compact camera, but I love them nevertheless. They tell a story...

This is what I saw when I came down a few minutes later than Lotte one morning last week. She'd been sick a few days before and had not eaten much. It's clear to see that she was getting better and had gotten her appetite back. She had helped herself to all this herself, the "knekkebrød", the knife, the nutella and the peanutbutter (just in case the nutella wasn't enough). My little nutellamonster, good to see you eat again...


And this is Lotte waiving goodbye to mommy from "kindergarden". Always happy, no tears.



And here is Lotte taking a picture of mommy taking a picture. Hey, I look like a clown...



We have started our making of christmas presents, and on wednesday we painted a few cute boxes. The big ones are for the boys to keep, but the little ones we will fill with self harvested seeds and give to friends. They loved doing this, and Jonas loves his box so much, he brings it with him everywhere, even to bed at night. "Can we make more, mommy???"




And also on wednesday the boys had heard the teacher talking about "setting the shoes" (a dutch custom) for "Sinterklaas" and remembering carrots for his horse, which resulted in this......



Have a great weekend everyone. I'm off for a weekend full of scrapbooking and tea drinking with the MLS design team. Leaving my husband as a single parent for 2 whole days. I'm sure he will enjoy....
Added: And I just found out who the winner of Scrap awards is. It is Frences Lich, which really didn't come as a surprise to me after all the comments on Scrap! magazine's voting site. Loads of gratulations to her. And a huge thank you to all that took the time and voted for me, it's hugely appreciated. I'm not feeling any bit dissapointed in not winning, I was happy enough for beeing one of the 5 finalists and the honor of beeing chosen by the jury amongst these talented scrapbookers. Thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

vet du... på det første bilde minnet Lotte meg om Anders ;)Klem Martine

Frences said...

Bedankt voor je felicitatie!!!! En je hebt helemaal gelijk, genomineerd worden vond ik ook al een supereer!!
Succes met alles, met zulke mooie scrapsels gaat dat helemaal lukken.

Groetjes Frences

Jeanette said...

Cool boots! :) Hope you had a wonderful crop! :)