Sunday, December 7

advents calender / julekalender

I hope you all have had a great weekend. I've had a busy sunday, and so has my sewing machine. I managed to finish 5 childrens aprons today, very cute, and a few other things as well. I did not however make the calender below today, I made it during my stay in Portland in 2005. It's inspired by the norwegian designer, Tone Finnanger and her Tilda. All three kids have to share the calender, so I put a little thing to all three in every bag, and every third day they get to open it. Lotte is loving this SO much, which you probably can see on the pictures below.. Have a nice sunday all you lovely readers!!! And I wanted to say how much I appreciate every little comment you leave behind. Thank you!


Since this is Lottes first year with advent calendar, she got to open the first bag. Look how prowd she is.....


And this is what she got, a color-me magnet bird....
..and here is Jonas opening on february 2nd. Also loving it a lot....


2 comments:

Torill said...

Så flott denne var!!!
Tusen takk for flot RAK jeg fikk i posten!!! Jeg har vært en tur i Oslo i helga, men da jeg kom hjem på søndag lå det jammen en koselig pakke og ventet på meg!! Tusen Takk!!
klem

Petra Coolen said...

Wat een plaatje die kalender!!
Helaas ben ik geen "ster" in naaien, heb niets eens een naaimachine.
Je reportage (layouts/kaarten) in de CMF is erg mooi, heel inspirerend.