Monday, December 1

And the winner of my teen challenge is.......

I finally found time to draw the winner of my very first RAK and challenge. I had big plans to envolve the kids in the drawing, but then time went by so very fast, as it usually does on mondays, and I decided to take matter in my own hands and get it over with. Thank you very much to all who participated. I loved all the LOs and it was fun to see the "old" pictures and what you did with them. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.






Congrats to you, Torill!!!!! Please send me your information to my e-mail: mariannehope@msn.com, and I will send you a nice little something in time for christmas.

1 comment:

Torill said...

TUSEN TUSEN TAKK!!!
Så utrolig gøy!
Har sendt deg en mail jeg:-) Gleder meg til postmannen kommer:-)
klem