Thursday, December 11

Changes.....

Today I have some good and some bad news, and for once I will do the good news first.....

...I am ecstatic to announce that I am a design team member at Papirgleder, one of Norways biggest scrapbooking stores and producer of their own stamps. I am joining a group of 20 very talented designers from around the country. Official start is january 2009 and I am looking SO much forward to beeing a part of this team. Thank you for asking me and for the warm welcome!

...now the bad news. Sadly this means that I have to leave my possission as a design team member at Memory Lane Scrapbooking and there will be no more Dutch Dares for me. I really enjoyed working for lovely Danielle and with the rest of the talented girls in the design team. I am SO sad to go. If you are a dutch reader, you should check out Danielles shop. She's got a lot of specials and priced down products and has an eye for products you will not find anywhere else. Thank you for a great time together and all the best for the future.

5 comments:

T:o)ve said...

Hi Marianne, and welcome to Papirgleder! Can't wait to get to know you better :)

D@nielle said...

Sorry to see you go, they are lucky to have you ! But luckily the internet keeps everyone closeby.

Gladie said...

Så spennende, Marianne! Gratulerer :)

Evi said...

Ik zal je missen :)
Succes met je nieuwe uitdaging!!

Kristine said...

Skjönner at du synes det er trist å slutte hos de andre, men vi er glad for at du begynner hos oss :)