Thursday, December 11

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag, Till!!!!


Today is the day that my dear husband turns 39 for the first time. Happy birthday!!!! It was nice to have Götz, his big brother visiting this morning. Look how cute they are!! Götz is also a big fan of my taste in music, so we had a party this morning, with Rhiannas "Disturbia".
And this is what Till looked like at 39.... (what can I say, he's a thinker.....)
..and here is a sneakie of my present to him; "7 reasons why I love you", which turned out pretty cool. Might show more pics later, but for now I'm keeping this for us... I'll give you the 7 reasons though, cause he's a really great guy, and the world should know....:
1. He's FUNNY!
2. He's HANDSOME and CUTE
3. He's a GOOD FATHER
4. He's INTELLIGENT
5. He's KIND and UNSELFISH
6. He's ROMANTIC
7. He's HELPSOME
Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!
I have more big news, but they are about me, and I'll post them later today. This is Tills moment....Tune in later....

7 comments:

HegeT said...

Gratulere med dagen Till.

Klem fra HegeT

Torill said...

denne var flott da!!
Stak innom bare for å gratulere deg med DT på Papirgleder! Jeg gleder meg til å se dine kreative krumspring der!!!
klem

mystele said...

oh, i love the gift! what an awesome idea. my husband is a pack rat so i know he'd hold onto a gift like this forever! cool.

2 Worlds said...

beautiful mini

Evi said...

Erg leuk!!!

ania said...

Det så ut som et kjempekult mini :) Gratulerer med kjekkasen din :D Og gratulerer med pgplass :)

piale said...

Så utrolig stilig den lille kjærlighetsgaven var!!
Du tar utrolig fine bilder, VELDIG imponert!!
Tusen takk for inspirasjonen, skal titte litt rundt hos deg nå!
Ha en fin dag!