Thursday, December 4

More gingerbread stuff...and this months Dutch Dare

Hello again! I promised to post pictures of finished gingerbread cookies today, and I will, but first out is my christmas hanger that I made for the dutch dare #50. This month we are lucky to have Mariska Hofmann as a guest designer and she picked this months challenge; "gezelligkeit" which means joviality or "hygge" in norwegian. Evi and Mandy made two gorgeous minialbums.
My "LO" is hanging on my living room door as we speak and brings joviality every time we walk through the door, ha, ha. Especially Kalle, the friendly snowman....





And here are my own little gingerbread "babies". So prowd of their selfmade cookies. And so eager to eat them.....











7 comments:

Anne Kristine said...

ååå så herlig jule LO!!! Flott oppsett og nydelig mønsterark som du har brukt...og de kakene så virkelig gode ut :o)
Ønkser deg en flott førjulestid :o)

HARTENKERSJE said...

MMmm ze zien er allemaal erg lekker uit!

scraplfs Kirs

Evi said...

ik vind je hanger echt prachtig!!!

steffi said...

Wo du die Zeit hernimmst?!! Da bekomme ich selbst in China etwas Adventsstimmung!

M@risk@ said...

Je hanger ziet er geweldig uit. Net zoals die heerlijke koeken. Fijne Sinterklaasavond.

Marjolein said...

Wow, I just love your doorhanger!! Love the vintagy style too! And all the gingerbreadmen look so yummy, as does the house! We've made that for the first time last year, and eventhough my daughters are older, they love decorating it!
Never knew you were Norwegian and living in the Netherlands!
I'm Dutch and live in Canada!

D@nielle said...

supercute hanger and the cookies look so yummy. I'd love the recipe !