Wednesday, December 3

Pepperkaker = gingerbread cookies

Are you all enjoying the "before-Christmas-time"? I had big plans to post a little something every day in December, to get you in a "christmassy" mood, but I am already behind. I was actually kept busy re-organizing and tidying my study (very much needed!) yesterday. Still not finished, but I needed a break.... We had a great time baking gingerbread house and cookies this weekend, and I wanted to share some images of that wonderful tradition. I will let the pictures speak for themselves, no words needed, except that today's pics show the baking process, tomorrow I will show the finished products and a Christmas hanger which is also my contribution to this months dutch dare. Please check in tomorrow and if you leave a comment today wanting the recipe for this wonderful cookie dough, I just might post that too......Have a nice 3 dec.....














1 comment:

neeta said...

Ser ut som de koste seg skikkelig!:) Ungene dine er helt nydelige!

Håper du har en fin førjulstid!

klem fra Anita