Sunday, December 21

some christmas cards

Here are some of the 50 christmas cards I made and sent this year. The first one is super-simple with a stripe of crepe paper (I LOVE crepe paper!), a stripe of black fabric and some toga letter stickers glued down on a glitter card with this years christmas picture. Made quite a few of these...

Another simple one. First I sprayed the basic card with glimmer mist, then sewed a stripe of white crepe paper on it, glued down a felt tree and stamped the postal christmas sentiment in the corner.

I made four different color combination of these cards. A piece of scrap design paper, a felt tree, some glued on buttons, a mini piece of ribbon (as stem) and the beloved toga letter stickers...

5 comments:

Torill said...

Disse var kjempesøte! Skikkelig flotte julekort!!!
Ha en super søndag videre!

neeta said...

Jeg likte veldig godt det øverste! Nydelig, nydelig bilde! De med juletrær på var kjempesøte:) God jul!

McMGrad89 said...

You made some really pretty cards. I wish I had the time to do some myself.

God jul!

Annemarie

TheLittleFrog said...

I really, really like my Christmas card!!!:))

D@nielle said...

cute cards !