Saturday, January 31

12/12 challenge - November and December 2008

I'm a bit behind with my 12/12 lay-outs. As I have been taking the pictures every month, it's the designing-a-lay-out-thing that has been hard to follow up on. I have finally finished the lay-outs for November and December 2008, so here they are. I particularly love the December one. The splash of black paint make the photos pop and I found the perfect use for the sticker left over thingie (there used to be circle stickers where the photos now are and the red frame is the leftover from that sticker sheet). It's hard to spot, but the black paint is actually on a white background sheet. Now all I have to do, is make the January 2009 lay-out as well.....




7 comments:

D@nielle said...

love november !

O said...

love love love both of your 12 of 12's! I've been trying to think of a way to use a round format. Would you mind if I tried a lift of one sometime? :) Have a great weekend!

Marianne Hope said...

Thank you! Lift away:)

Jitske said...

Very beautiful! I was just visiting your site to get your e-mail adress, I'm scrolling down, and suddenly there's a picture of me!

(Oh, happy birthday by the way, I forgot to tell you yesterday)

Love, Jitske

Kimmy said...

I love these circles!

merideth said...

this might be my favorite 12-of-12 layout yet! i might scraplift it, as well. :)

Lisa said...

these are great! love the circles and the white journalling. There is something really appealing to circles. Great design.
Thanks for sharing
Lisa (I am also always behind! I just take it at my own pace!)