Wednesday, January 28

Bad blogger...

Talk about bad blogger...me, I mean... Sorry, folks! I'm still fighting the flu, and so is Lotte and probably a huge part of the population out there. But, since I am doing better, I thought I could show one of my christmas present projects last year. I loved making these little pouches to keep little this-and-thats. Easy to make and really cute. LOVE those fabrics! All the nieces and nephews in the family got one each. And they found the perfect use for it right away; as a holder for their new i-pods and accessories. I'd love to hear if this is something you'd be interested in purchasing, as I am considering to make up a few and sell through Etsy or something. Let me know if you could be interested.

5 comments:

T:o)ve said...

Søte vesker Marianne! Disse må du selge ja :)
Si meg, er det voksduk eller toy du har brukt?
*tekstiloholiker*

ToneF said...

Ååå så søte de veskene var :)
Håper du blir kvitt influensaen snart - god bedring *klem*

Marianne Hope said...

Jeg har brukt voksduk..

Ingunn said...

Jeg fikk CK i dag med LOen din - nydelig!! :D

Tania said...

hi Marianne, hope everyone is feeling better soon, can't wait to see the art you create :)