Sunday, January 25

ScrappeMania and the first word of the year

We are ready for another challenge at ScrappeMania and our first word of 2009. The word is "Magisk"/Magical, so be prepared to get enchanted by all the great inspirational lay-outs the girls have put together. My LO is called "a magic moment" and is about the magic of sparklers on New Years Eve. The pictures are from this years New Year celebration in Switzerland and show Mats, Jonas and the twins Leticia and Anna Sophia, totally mesmerized by the magic sticks. I really miss my favorite lens, the canon 50 mm, 1,4f, that is beeing repared at the moment. The pictures just doesn't get as sharp as I want them to....
I used some older Basic Grey papers, Snowfall Ice blue (Dasher) and Festive (Figgy Pudding), some felt stars, thickers, MM tiny alphas white and a piece of lace that I painted red. The frame I cut out of cardstock and painted red. Then I painted with red glitter paint on the frame and the thickers.
Have a nice sunday!

4 comments:

ScrappingTheMusic - på norsk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vibeke said...

Denne var skikkelig lekker:)

gudrun said...

Hei Marianne. :)
Så koselig denne LO'en er.
Tusen takk for koselig melding på bloggen min og e-post. Har ikke glemt deg. ;)

Vi snakkes.
Ha en riktig fin uke.
:)

Heidi said...

Åh ... så flotte de var!

Det ligger to litt artige utfordringer i bloggen min til deg.

Klem fra Heidi