Friday, February 20

Lotus Paperie again and challenge #112

It's friday again, and time for another challenge on the Lotus Paperie blog, where I am guest designing this month. We got to work with a really cool sketch this week. My layout started out as a normal hands-on LO, but ended as a hybrid, as I wasn't quite happy with it. The element with the photo, text and scallop is from the paper LO, and the rest is digital. I don't remember where I got the background paper from, but its from the RowenaF_noteworthy collection. I added the "2" symbol (since Lotte is two in the picture) and the different black elements.

And don't forget the lift challenge where you can lift one of my all time favorite LOs and win great prizes. I'd love to see what you come up with.


1 comment:

Diane said...

Hi, I'm just popping in from Dina's Official Blog List. I LOVE this layout. TFS