Saturday, February 28

My first article at Papirgleder - Clean & Simple - a simple thing?


Translated: Clean & Simple - a simple thing? I have written my first article for Papirgleder and their "Kreative sider". Yeah! It's about Clean & Simple scrapbooking design and it's in Norwegian, so I guess it is less interesting for those of you not understanding this fantastic language:) You could still go ahead and take a look at all the layouts and designs though. Think there are over 20 different layouts displaying the different design principles and rules, in a more "freestylish" way than what you normally find in this category. I also got help from Annette and Hanne who supplied me with some of their beautiful layouts. Please let me know if you get something out of the article and please share if you make something based on the principles I mention. I'd love to see! I'm off to pick a winner for ScrappeManias "ELO #1", so if you participated on that challenge you should check it out in 30 minutes or so. Have a great Saturday!

No comments: